Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My thoughts for today...

Every once in a while I sit and contemplate my life, where I am and where I would like to be, the key word being "like" since we truly never know whats in store. I feel so stagnant right now, cant really make any future plans or goals and for a Virgo, unorganization and the unknown are the worst! I have to really focus on this moment in my life, my children and my husband, they help me focus on the true meaning of life and what my true goals are: Keeping my family together, healthy, happy and keeping our faith. I tend to forget with all the problems and stresses I have in life, that I am truly blessed to have wonderful children that are healthy and happy, and a husband who I share a love with that words cannot even describe, and then I feel a sense of calmness unfold and I realize that everything will be ok.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Well said. It is hard not to over analyze the future or what isn't right in our eyes. We all need to take time to be thankful for what we have.

Refried Dreamer said...

It will be. :)

Rosas Clan in Tulum said...

Life will always be wonderful. Junst not everyday.

Not anymore said...

I don't know where you are at in your spiritual journey, but it popped in my head that you could work towards atonement. Don't know why I thought that, but I thought I would just say so, in case it means something to you. blessings.