Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

I'm not a fan of making resolutions but last year when I started this blog a came up with some "goals" I wanted to reach for 2009:

Here are my 2009 New Year’s resolutions:

Continue my graduate degree program CHECK

Exercise 3-4 times a week UMMM.....NO COMMENT

Be more patient with my kids and my husband I'M TRYING :/

Stop eating out so much and make dinner more often for my family CHECK

Go to church on Sundays (I stopped going when my lil guy was born) DOUBLE CHECK I EVEN GOT HUBBY TO GO

Have a tubal reversal (I will go into more detail about this in a separate post ;)) CHANGE OF PLANS FOR NOW ;)


I think I want to try this again this year so here goes nothing!

1)Continue to pursue my graduate degree

2)Exercise (at this point ill take whatever I can get)

3)Get back to doing things I love like scrapbooking and baking

4)Get the kids in some sports

5)Stop worrying about everything including our future and enjoy the present!

This year I want to let go of everything that holds me down, grow in my faith and really LIVE life to the fullest.

2 comments:

Leslie Harris said...

Happy New Year! Great job on checking off last year's resolutions. Most people barely check of one! And I'm sure you will do a great job on this year's resolutions.

bordersaside said...

What a great way to put the new year into perspective. I love the way you worded your last line.