Monday, February 16, 2009

Family

Ever since I was a little girl I dreamed of being a wife and a mother (I know cheesy ha?), having the house clean and dinner ready for my husband when he came home from a long day of work, helping my kids with their homework and taking them to sports practice and doing all the other things "moms" do. I never imagined my life would be like this, and at the same time, this is exactly what I wanted, I know I am not making sense, its just one of those things that are hard to explain. I enjoy being a mother and wife and wouldn't change it for anything in the world! I have the family I always dreamed of and I know that we will be happy together wherever we are because like the saying goes "A home doesn't make a family, its the family that makes a home" or something like that right? ;)

No comments: