Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Things that make you go hmmm............

Sometimes we loose sight of whats important in life and have to remind ourselves how good we have it. Today I received a chain letter at work, I get many of these throughout the day from Friends and colleagues, but this one caught my attention. I had a nice short story with a religious message which I will spare you of because I know that not everyone is religious, but the ending was so empowering and it can easily relate to anyone who is spiritual, it said " Never get to busy making a living, that you forget to make a life!". I have a tendency to focus on the negative, lack of money, the economy, my job etc. and instead I should be thankful that we are all healthy, have food to eat, have a home to live in and many other blessings that I tend to overlook. In the end, whatever will be will be, and my worries will all have been in vain.

2 comments:

Not anymore said...

arcy how can I follow you blog, I didn´t see that follow option.

Mama of 4 said...

There is an option on your dashboard that says something like, blogs you follow?? Then you just click the add button and enter my http://justarcy.blogspot.com