Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Turn

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 5 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. (To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 5 people, in the right hand corner of the app, then click publish.


1) I thought I was a gangsta when I was a teenager!!! Baggy jeans, bandanna, thick eyeliner, dark brown lip liner and all the other chola stuff :)

2) I met my husband in 1995 and have been with him ever since. (Although we did have some big fights that ended up in us being separated for a couple weeks in between).

3) I got pregnant when I was 16 years old, my baby is now 11 years old :) I am thankful for her, she made me change and become a better person.

4)I graduated from UNLV in 2004 with a Bachelor's of Science in Business Administration, one of my greatest accomplishments!

5) I am a conservative democrat (can you say that in the same sentence?), I have old fashioned values but feel that government helps more than it hurts.

6) I always wanted to be a mother and a wife, but I also dreamed of having a career and being independent and successful.

7) I dream of living in Mexico and raising my kids the old fashion way, where the focus is on the family and money is not as important as peace of mind.

8)My kids think I am "weird", I am not the typical mom, my style is a big mix of environment, I am conservative in some things, liberal in others, I follow Mexican customs, and am proud to be an American!

9) I love to read history books, and books about other cultures.

10) I am a Virgo, I hate the unknown, and being unorganized but ironically, my house looks like shit every day.

11) I am bossy (probably due to number 10 above), my sister says she feels sorry for my husband ;) but he never complains?

12) My dad passed away in 2007 after having a massive brain stem stroke, I miss him dearly and cant seem to find myself since then, I feel like a leaf floating through life serching for a purpose.


13)I like tattoos on my husband, I think they are sexy but they hurt like a bitch! I have been wanting to get another tatoo but I might just wait until we move to Mexico so my fellow blogger's (refried dreamer) husband can do it :)

14) I am Catholic, and try really hard to follow the doctrine, most of the time! Faith and religion are an important factor in raising my children, it creates morals and values that will help them stay grounded.


15) I have a shoe fetish and have tons and tons of shoes even though I wear the same ones almost every day.

16) I would love to have more children but think it would be selfish since I don't get to spend as much quality time with the ones I have now.

17) I'm not really a drinker and hate beer, but I do like mixed drinks.

18) I had a Catholic church wedding in September of '07, 2 months after my father passed away, its what he always wanted :(

19) I am the oldest of four children, I have 2 sisters and 1 brother who I take care of like he was my son.

20) I don't have a lot of time but have been learning how to cook lately, (preparing for Mexico). I can now cook some mean ass albondigas, and caldo's de res y pollo.

21) I have the bestest mother in law, she has always been there for us and has taken care of all of my babies while my husband and I work.

22) I love my momma so much and will miss her tremendously when we move to Mexico.

23) I am excited and scared to death about moving to Mexico, I worry that things wont work out for us and we will be stuck there :(

24) I want to travel the world, visit places like Italy, Spain, France, Jamaica, Cuba, Belize and many more, but will settle with being able to visit all of Mexico ;)

25) I want to achieve internal peace in this lifetime. I no longer want or need money or material things, I want health and happiness for my family and loved ones and anything else would be icing on the cake.

4 comments:

Refried Dreamer said...

damn, we have alot of shit in common
ex. 1*3*5*6*9*11*15*16*17*19*20*22-25.
cept, im libra and 1 level bossier than virgos.
lemme know if you ever need any help, advice, or just want to vent.
hehe... im sure you¨ll be fine here in Mexico.

Mama of 4 said...

Yeah, I noticed that we had a lot in common when I started reading your blog. Hopefully we can meet up one day!

Rosas Clan in Tulum said...

What fun to read. I know you would love living here. It is not easy every day but there are a lot more positives then negatives.

bordersaside said...

I so look forward to meeting you some day. Its funny because I find that a lot of us girls who are with our lovely Mexican husbands have a lot of things in common. Anyway thanks for doing this its fun getting to know you on here. Oh I have net at home now so will be on more often.