Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bull Riding

When I was little I used to love to go watch the bull riding, it used to start with the "mojiganga"(people dressed in funny costumes acting stupid) and the banda walking through the town towards the location. Once we got to the place, there were food vendors of every kind, the banda playing and people dancing, it was one of my favorite things to do so I wanted to make sure my kids were able to experience it. It was a hit, they loved it, my lil guy the most as you can see in the pictures below.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

my girls and "comadre"
Photobucket


My brother, sister and I
Photobucket

2 comments:

Refried Dreamer said...

gorgeous pics!!! glad you guys had a great time. The transition will be hopefully be an easy one!

Mama of 4 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.