Sunday, April 26, 2009

Lunch in Teochitlan

I hope thats how you spell it. We ended up being there for the birthday of on of my comadre's sisters and so we decided to invite the family out for a birthday lunch and someone suggested Teochitlan. This is a small fishing town with a nice lake surrounded by tons of seafood restaurants. They had a nice water play area for the kids that was a hit, it was so serene, cool and calm, we had a great lunch! Here are some pictures but again, they dont do the place any justice, my camera was acting up and I wasn't able to get a flash, they look dark but you get the idea. My lil guy was loving his hot dog and I included a pic of my plate which im not sure what it was called but I do know it is a heart attack in the making!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: