Saturday, April 25, 2009

Scenic Views

I have always loved the country and consider myself a country girl so when we actually move to Mexico, I want to live in the country or Pueblo. Luckily, the town my father was from is perfect distance from beaches and Guadalajara so you have the best of both worlds. The town is small and you can easily walk from one end to the other in 1-2hours so we walk everywhere when we are there, no need for a car. We went to the "unidad deportiva" while there and it is at the outskirts of the town and the scenery was beautiful and reminded me of why I love it there. The park was very neat and clean and well maintained too. I'm not that good at taking pictures so you cant really appreciate how nice it is.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Refried Dreamer said...

what town is your dad from? it seems very peaceful!

Mama of 4 said...

The town is called Huaxtla and it is small so it has its fair share of gossip and stuff but overall the people are nice and everybody minds their own business.

bordersaside said...

your pics look great thanks for sharing, the park does look well kept.

Rosas Clan in Tulum said...

I am so excited for you. You are going to love it here. We will have to get all of these crazy kids together some time. My friend lives in an all Mayan town near Merida. Very small, total gossip but a ton of fun. You are going to love it. And the house is so cute. And fixing it up is the fun part.

Tom said...

My family and I moved to Ajijic (by Lake Chapala) last year from Washington State. Sometimes it is hard, but overall we love small town Mexican life. It is a great place for kids!

Mama of 4 said...

Thanks Tom, I too think small town Mexican life is great for kids.