Wednesday, October 6, 2010

30 Really?

(Somehow my earlier birthday post got deleted so I am adding/updating a new one)Last month was exhausting! I accomplished so many tasks, and kept busy with the kids but most importantly it was my 30th birthday, yay ;? This birthday was supposed to be blow out party, dirty thirty fantabulous and turned out to be, blah! I got so many wonderful birthday comments and emails and phone calls but yet, I couldn’t get myself to be happy you know? I don’t know that I have accepted this whole turning 30 thing, and not being able to say I’m in my 20’s anymore. I don’t want to be old!!!! I want to be a young mom who has the energy, looks creativity, excitement and everything else that is so wonderful about being young. I hate to rant and I’m sure I will get over this so I will try to think of the positive things in life, like having a wonderful husband who cares for me and is such a great partner and helper, my beautiful daughters who are all so amazing and keep me on my toes, and of course my little guy, he is so special and I love him dearly. I have a great job, family and home, what more could I ask for?!

No comments: