Wednesday, October 6, 2010

It’s FALL

My all time favorite season YAY! I love Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas all the same. We have great weather here, not too warm or cold and I get to enjoy the outdoors with my family. This season allows for me to do many activities with my children and we are also able to create many lasting memories which is what fulfills me as a mother. This time of year is where I usually get baby fever, I envision having lots of beautiful kids running around helping to decorate the house for Halloween, sitting at the dinner table on Thanksgiving, and gathering on Christmas morning in Pj’s to open gifts **sigh**, I am blessed that God has given me 4 great kiddos who keep me on my toes. I look forward to doing some fun things this fall season, Sophia is older now so it should be lots of fun for everyone! Stay tuned……………

No comments: