Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to my ONLY son!

5 years ago today was one of the happiest days of my life, I brought into this world my first son. I knew he was going to be my boy since the moment I found out I was pregnant, I remember telling my husband " I'm going to have another baby and it's going to be that little boy you've always wanted". I anxiously awaited his birth worried that something might go wrong before I actually got the chance to carry him in my arms. He has been such a blessing to our family, he has taught daddy many lessons in life and has made him a better man. My little guy is the sweetest most noble little boy I know, and although the girls think he is a spoiled brat (he's is such a momma's boy) they love their brother just as much. Happy Birthday my little guy, I loved you so much since the day I found out you were growing inside me. May God make all your wishes come true and help me and daddy guide you into becoming a righteous man.

2 comments:

Krystal L. said...

The 27th? That is Mia's birthday too! Must be a very special day, lol.

mpmi said...

Popped by to invite you to my blog party tomorrow and saw you have 4 children! wow. You're Queen!