Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Just a little bit about my family

My husband J and I are kind of like high school sweet-hearts except we went to different high schools. We met my freshman year of high school through a mutual friend and have been inseparable ever since. I work full-time for a municipality here in town and my husband who is currently laid-off works in construction. We have 4 wonderful children that we LOVE so very much. Le, just turned 11 on November 24th and its amazing how much she has grown up this past year, she doesn’t play with dolls anymore and she “cant wait to be a teenager”. She is a shy, quiet girl and a book worm who loves books from collections like goosebumps, babysittersclub, and junie b. jones. Steph will turn 10 on February 16th, she is another story! She is a diva, has lots of friends in and out of school, loves to play outside, dance, sing and has a bad attitude. I predict she is going to give us gray hairs in a couple years. lil J turned 3 on October 27th and he is my only little guy and I cant imagine my life without him. He is at the age were everything he says just melts my heart, he is kind and sweet and loves Spongebob and his Nintendo DS. Last but not least, is My baby girl who just turned 1 on December 8th. She has an attitude like her big sister Step and that scares me and daddy! Since daddy is not working, he has been taking care of the kids and the baby is stuck to him like glue. She is such a happy baby and looking at her big cheesy smile and big brown eyes makes me so sad to think that I might not be having any more children of my own.

No comments: