Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

I haven’t made any New Years resolutions in a really long time (6-8 years), mainly because I tend to never follow through and it bothers me. This year I asked myself why it’s been so difficult for me to keep my New Years commitments? I think it’s because at the beginning of every year I get excited about all the things I want to do and accomplish and feel like “Wonder Woman” and that I can do anything I set my heart to. Well, I still think I can do anything I set my heart to, but maybe not all in one year! So, this year I decided to create a list of my resolutions and what better than to post them here so I have a greater possibility of sticking to them? I also decided to be more realistic about what I want to accomplish, and not push myself so much to try and be the perfect wife, mom and employee.

Here are my 2009 New Year’s resolutions:



Continue my graduate degree program

Exercise 3-4 times a week

Be more patient with my kids and my husband

Stop eating out so much and make dinner more often for my family

Go to church on Sunday’s (I stopped going when my lil guy was born)

Have a tubal reversal (I will go into more detail about this in a separate post ;))


Ok, so there they are! Not too bad ha?

No comments: