Sunday, January 4, 2009

My first post!

I'm so excited! I have been contemplating starting a blog for a while now and for many reasons (which I will list shortly) but I never got around to actually doing it, SO this year I decided to make it one of my New Year's resolutions. Lately I find myself reading blogs online and thinking to myself how I hope my life is as interesting and unique to others as I think some of these bloggers' lives are to me. Besides the reason I just mentioned, my other reasons for starting this blog are:

My experiences as a woman, mother and wife might be helpful to others

It will help me keep focused on my goals and my thoughts organized

Keeping family and friends informed

Having a record of my life, thoughts and emotions

I hope that many years from now I can look back at this blog and say "I was a really unique individual who lived an exciting and fulfilling life"

No comments: